This year you can have Santa arrive on your screen via Portable North Pole where Santa shares a message personalized with your child. Last year, we tried this for the first time and it was awesome.
The personalization process really makes the end product speak to your child. You feel like Santa really does have an ear everywhere even when you are the one that put in the details to start. The video graphics are super sharp and even if your kids doesn’t believe in Santa, this little video makes the magic of Christmas come to life.
Here is a screenshot of the video letter I did for a friend’s child who is still in the Santa stage:
The video includes:
- Almost 6 minutes personalized video of Santa talking to your loved ones.
- The possibility to choose different scenes.
- Up to 5 personal pictures integrated in your video.
- A bonus personalized video from Santa for Christmas Eve.
- Unlimited online views during the Christmas holidays.
- A downloadable version in High Quality MP4 format (not a DVD) for safe keeping.
The call includes:
- Call on fixed landlines or cellphones (where applicable).
- Personalized with child’s name and age. Choose from the more than 10 themes available for the call (congratulations, encouragement, on the ‘’watch list’’, night before Christmas, birthday, etc).
Here is a video about how it works:
(Disclosure: I received a free code to try the letter from Santa and post about it. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)